AKG WMS470 Presenter
The AKG WMS470 Presenter Set is a professional multi-channel wireless microphone system. The enclosed CK99 L cardioid condenser lavalier microphone provides a cardioid polar pattern and a natural sound, with a slight rise above 10kHz for added clarity. The package also includes a C555 condenser head-worn microphone featuring a cardioid polar pattern and high intelligibility, even at high ambient noise levels. Its moisture shield ensures a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
Reliable multi-channel performance
Even if you need 20 wireless systems running simultaneously in the same frequency band, the AKG WMS 470 is up to the task. And even if you’re not running a lot of wireless systems at the same time, the precise tuning means you’re much less likely to get interference from other RF sources.
Conveniently rackmountable and adaptable
The compact SR 470 receiver that comes with the WMS 470 takes up a half rack space, and comes with a handy rackmount kit. Even better, it’s compatible with AKG WMS 4500 antenna splitters, power supplies, and antennas, so the WMS 470 is perfect for expanding an existing wireless rig with.
Long battery life
The efficient PT 470 bodypack transmitter that comes with the WMS 470 Presenter wireless system boasts an impressive 14 hours of battery life. That’s perfect for when you’re managing a lot of different speakers and presenters, and need your equipment to last all day without multiple battery changes.
- UHF wireless system with rackmountable receiver and PT 470 bodypack transmitter
- Up to 14 hours of battery life from a single AA battery
- Automatic frequency setup makes operation easy
- Pilot tone prevents unexpected start-up noises
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous wireless channels in the same frequency band
- Band 1 (650MHz-680MHz)
- SR 470 receiver
- PT 470 bodypack transmitter
- C544 L headset microphone
- Plus accessories
Microphone Type: Presenter, Headset + Lapel
Operating Frequency: 650.000 – 680.000 MHz (Band 1)
Presets: 16 pre-programmed (per band)
Frequency response: 35Hz – 20kHz (± 3 dB)
Signal-to-noise ratio: 120 dB (A-Weighted)
Transmitter Output Power: 10mW / 50mW (ERP, country dependent)
- Receiver: 12V 500mA DC (Power Supply included)
- Handheld: 1x AA batteries
Operating time (batteries): approx. 14 hrs (with LR6 AA lithium battery)
- Receiver: 202 x 44 x 190 mm
- Transmitter: 60 x 73.5 x 30mm