Load virtually any sample via standard SD or SDHC card and assign it to any of the MPX8’s eight backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
It’s that simple.
Use it in the studio. Use it live on stage or on air. MPX8 packs proven Akai Pro technology into a compact, durable design that’s built to perform.
- Add mono or stereo samples via standard SD card (sold separately)
- 8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
- USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- Also controls computer MIDI software and outboard MIDI gear
- Drag-and-drop sample kit editor for Mac® and PC included
- Built-in library of popular sounds and samples
- Includes additional free Akai Pro loop library download
- Tune, add reverb, and save sample sets for easy recall
- (2) Balanced 1/4-inch outputs (6.35mm)
- 1/8-inch headphone output (3.5mm)
- Audio Outputs: (2) TRS 1/4″ (balanced), (1) 3.5mm headphone
- MIDI I/O: MIDI over USB, 5-Pin DIN via 3.5mm MIDI in and out (cable included)
- Pads: 8 velocity sensitive
- Sounds: 21 internal (virtually unlimited via sd card)
- Sounds Accessible via Pads: 8
- Polyphony: 8-voice
- Panning: 9-position user programmable
- Other Features: Reverb and sample tune and 3 different trigger types.
- Power: Input 5VDC 1000mA via USB
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 29 x 10 x 3.25cm