Was$378.00Ends 30th April 17
The Zoom H4NSP is a professional portable field recorder that adapts to almost any situation. Featuring 2 high-quality X/Y unidirectional condensers with an ultra high 140dB SPL max handling, plus an additional 2 analogue audio inputs for external microphones or guitars. This compact portable recorder is like a handheld mini-studio… Perfect for recording interviews, Podcasts, live performances and more.
The H4n’s onboard X/Y microphone delivers stunning stereo and its dual input combo connectors allow you to use your choice of external microphones as well.
WAV files recorded with the H4n—up to 24-bit, 96 kHz—are automatically time-stamped to ensure perfect sync with your video footage, while built-in multi-effects and MS (Mid-Side) decoding gives you plenty of options in postproduction. With the use of our optional HS-1 Hot Shoe adapter, you can even mount the H4n directly to your camera.
The H4n transforms any rehearsal room into a recording studio. Connect mics and line level devices like electronic keyboards—even electric guitar or bass—and record up to four tracks of digital audio simultaneously, then bounce the tracks down to stereo or mono for additional overdubbing with no loss of quality.
Punch-in features and onboard effects such as compression, limiting, reverb, and guitar and bass amp modeling enable you to quickly and easily turn your musical ideas into full-fledged productions. You can even convert your finished song to an MP3 file for emailing and posting to your favorite social site.
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- High-fidelity mic preamps
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90˚ and 120˚
- Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones
- Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Stereo 1/8″ Mic In mini phone jack
- +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and Plug-in power (2.5V) via Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Output/headphone jack with dedicated volume control
- New rubberized and ergonomic body with improved 1.9 inch backlit LCD display
- Built-in reference speaker for fast playback
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Includes protective case and Steinberg Cubase LE and WaveLab LE software (via download)
Simultaneous Rec Tracks: 2 (stereo mode), 4 (4-channel mode)
Simultaneous Play Tracks: 2 (stereo mode), 4 (4-channel mode)
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
Built-in Mic(s): X/Y Stereo unidirectional condensers
Audio Interface: Yes
Analogue Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4-inch combo, 1 x 1/8-inch TRS (mic in)
Analogue Outputs: 1 x 1/8-inch (headphone/line out)
Built-in Speaker: Yes
Memory (removable): CD, SDHC (up to 32GB)
Power Requirements: 1 x AA Battery Included, or 5V DC Power Adapter
Max Battery Life: 11 hrs (stamina mode)
Stand Mountable: Mic Stand, Tridop, DSLR (with optional ‘hot shoe’ adpater)
Dimensions: 70 × 156.3 × 35 mm
Weight: 280 g (excluding batteries)