TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack Processor
The TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack Processor is a 2RU rackmountable professional voice effects processor designed for both studio and live applications. The TC Helicon VL-RACK Vocal Processor features effects such as μMod (chorus; flange & detune), tap delay, reverb, harmony, doubling, and transducer (distortion and radio voices). It also comes with a dynamic microphone designed specifically for live vocalists, the MP-75.
Easy Setup and Configuration
TC-Helicon designed the VoiceLive Rack with an easy to use Wizard to help you sift through presets and find what you need fast. The Wizard helps you search through 200+ presets so you can start singing as soon as possible. VoiceLive Rack features auto-adapting EQ, compression, and de-ess functions, which means it listens to you and adapts on the fly to sound the best it can.
You don’t need to worry about effects with the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack. No matter what style of music you are singing VoiceLive Rack has the effects you need. Effects include reverb, tap delay, auto-tune, chorus, flange and detune, harmonies, doubling, and distortions to sculpt your ideal vocals. The TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack makes it easier than ever to generate great-sounding vocal harmonies right onstage or in the studio. You can create up to eight harmony voices and control them from your guitar, MIDI keyboard or even from your MP3 player. You can control gender, humanisation, with these smooth and natural sounding harmonies.
Includes MP75 microphone with built-in controller
The included TC-Helicon MP75 Modern Performance Mic gives you outstanding 2-in-1 value. Not only is it a great-sounding feedback-resistant vocal microphone, but it’s also a high-tech hands-on controller for TC-Helicon’s VoiceLive Rack effects unit. The MP75 lets you instantly change presets on the VoiceLive Rack with the push of a button. It’s the perfect way to take charge of your sound, without feeling tethered to just one spot onstage.
TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack’s Auto Gate feature listens to you and adjusts to reduce feedback and effects leak-through while you’re not singing. Check out the Auto Tone function: a single push of the Tone button engages studio quality Shape EQ, compression and de-essing that adapts to the tonal range of your singing style and voice for increased impact and smoothed dynamics.
- Wizard button helps you find the right preset
- Easy editing of all parameters
- 238 factory presets
- 400 user defined presets
- Easy to use touch interface
- USB for updates, back-ups and audio streaming
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input
- Up to eight voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
- 5X processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay,Mod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone, distortion
- Global effects including tone, pitch correction, and more
- All effects can be used simultaneously
- Tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you’re not singing
Form Factor: Rackmount (2U)
- 238 Factory
- 400 User Defined
Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS, 1 x 1/8″
Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF
Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF
USB: 1 x Type-B