- Online Stock In Stock
TASCAM’s US-2×2 combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 2-in/2-out USB 2 Audio interface.
Two of TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without colouring the source.
The US-2×2 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers. The interface includes two DAW applications to choose from – both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Ableton Live Lite 9.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-2×2 is the ultimate 2-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios.
- 2x Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
- Support for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
- +48V phantom power for all inputs
- Two switchable high-impedance inputs
- Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
- Tough all-metal casing for durability
- Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
- Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
- Standard TRS headphones output jack
- Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
- MIDI input and output
- Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
- Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
- Includes SONAR X3 LE/Ableton Live Lite 9 via download
Sample Rates: up to 96kHz
Analog In: 2x XLR / Jack Combo connectors
Analog Outputs: 2x Balanced TRS Jack
2x Balanced 1/4″ TRS Jacks
1x Stereo 1/4″ Headphone Output (mirrors output 1-2)
Phantom power: +48V selectable
Computer I/O: 1 x USB 2.0 (type B)
MIDI In/Out: 5-Pin DIN
Headphone Output: 1 x 1/4″ TRS phone (mirrors outputs 1-2)
Power Requirements: Power Supply 5V DC or USB powered
Dimensions (W x H x D): 186 x 65 x 160mm
For more information visit the Tascam Website.