The Tascam iU-2 is a pocket-sized, ultra-lightweight audio/MIDI interface and adapter for iOS iPhone and iPad devices. Not to mention, it’s also compatible with both MAC and Windows computers. Providing zero-latency monitoring, the IU-2 allows you to simultaneously hear and record yourself without delay. Sporting a MIDI in and out via the included breakout cable; you can easily connect your synthesizers, drum machines, and other MIDI devices.
While a stereo RCA output and digital SPDIF output allows you to connect your digital mixers and recorders.
Above all, the IU-2 iPhone/iPad MIDI adapter and interface is perfect for musicians on the go.
- Professional 2in / 4Out Audio interface
- Onboard A/D Conversion
- Up to 48kHz at 16-bit recording resolution
- For Mac, Windows and iOS Devices
- Zero-latency Monitoring/li>
- Balanced TRS mic/line inputs support phantom power*
- Instrument-level Input for Guitar & Bass
- MIDI I/O (includes breakout cable)
- Stereo RCA outputs
- S/PDIF Digital Output
*supplied by USB bus power
||2 balanced TRS Jack, and 1 Instrument input for Guitars / Bass
||2 RCA, 1 S/PDIF digital output
||20 Hz to 20 kHz +1/-3 dB
|Signal to Noise Ratio:
||90 dB or more
|Total Harmonic Distortion:
||0.02% or less
|MIDI In and out:
||1/8″ (3.5mm) stereo mini jack
||USB 2.0 full speed (12 Mbps)
iOS 30 pin dock cable
||110 x 20 x 110mm
– Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
– Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later
iOS 4.3 or later
For iOS compatibility please visit the Tascam IU-2 compatibility page.