Steinberg UR22 mkII Recording Pack
The Steinberg UR22 mkII Recording Pack is an all-inclusive, full-on production toolkit to get you producing your first songs on your computer or iPad! The pack combines a dual-channel audio interface, studio condenser microphone and monitor headphones, including cables, with a full software package — offering a complete, studio-grade quality music production set at an entry- level price.
The UR22mkII — leading in its class
Being the centerpiece of the Recording Pack, the UR22mkII allows you to record and compose music in studio quality on your laptop or iPad. With outstanding audio and build quality for its price class, the UR22mkII combines choice components with advanced connectivity and flexible I/O options to offer a full-on mobile production platform.
All A/D and D/A converters offer 24-bit/192 kHz recording quality for professional standards in a compact interface. The UR22mkII also features connections for electric guitars and basses as well as MIDI gear such as drum pads and controllers, offering a wide range of connections within a highly portable, top quality unit.
The ST-M01 studio condenser microphone
Rivaling high-quality studio mics with its clean, smooth response, the ST-M01 studio condenser microphone provides high sensitivity and a wide frequency response range ideal for recording every nuance of your desired audio source. Be it vocals, acoustic guitar or any other instrument, the ST-M01 captures every aspect of the signal in excellent quality. Also included is a low-noise microphone cable to connect the ST- M01 to the UR22mkII.
The ST-H01 studio monitor headphones
The ST-H01 studio monitor headphones provide an accurate, sonically true and neutral signal listening experience, making them the ideal companion for monitoring during recording and accurately reproduce your signals when putting together your final mix. The close-backed design means low bleed levels into the microphone during vocal recording, ideal for singers recording their own vocals.
Integrate with your music
The Steinberg UR22 mkII Recording Pack is a completely integrated system of interlocking components that have been designed and built with one goal: to give you a complete solution that’s easy to use, a one-stop toolkit with everything onboard! And that means that all the components, the audio interface, the microphone, headphones, software — even the cable — have been selected to fit together perfectly.
Plug the ST-M01 studio condenser microphone into one of the D-PRE mic preamps, put on the ST-H01 studio headphones, open Cubase AI and hit record — and the whole system is ready and waiting for you to step up to the mic, ready to support you, whatever your talent and whatever your music genre.
The drivers mean you have smooth operation even at low latencies, and because they integrate completely with Cubase AI, it’s all plug and play. And if you need to open your Cubase AI projects in a larger version of Cubase, no problem: your projects are compatible with the professional versions running in studios around the world. And the integration goes even further — open import projects you recorded on your iPad with Cubasis LE to Cubase AI to further work with it and after that open the mixdown in WaveLab LE to give it the latest twist in mastering.
- Complete studio recording bundle
- High quality UR22mkII USB audio interface
- Studio grade ST-M01 condenser microphone with XLR cable
- ST-H01 Reference Headphones for monitoring your recordings and mix
- 24-bit / 192kHz converters for pristine audio
- 2 Class A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48-volt phantom power
- 2 combo inputs (hi-Z switch on input 2)
- 2 TRS outputs and headphone jack with independent level
- iPad ready with CC Mode and additional USB mini socket
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with Mix balance control MIDI input and output
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
- Windows 7 SP1/8/8.1/10
- iOS 7.0+ (cc mode requires iOS 9.0 +)
- Intel dual core CPU Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 GB of free HD space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB 2.0/3.0 port (Tested with Intel USB 3.0 host controller)
- UR22mkII requires iPad 2 (or higher)
- Internet connection required for installation, activation, account setup and personal / product registration. To complete the Cubase AI installation, a download of approximately 500 MB is required.
- Please download and use the latest driver from the download page.