Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 Education Edition
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 Education Edition is one of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world. With its unrivaled range of flexible tools, you can create any kind of music quickly and intuitively. It comes packed with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects and thousands of sounds. Whether you’re a professional composer or a music production beginner, Cubase provides you with everything you need for turning your ideas into music.
Record, Mix, and Create your way with 128 MIDI tracks, 64 Audio tracks, and up to audio & MIDI tracks together with 8 included instruments and 3,000 instrument sounds. A must have for any aspiring songwriter, performer, or music professional. Steinberg Cubase Pro 10 delivers many impressive new features in a remarkably powerful software package. It includes many new tools to enhance your creativity and speed your workflow. There is also a new, modern user interface and enhanced audio quality. Cubase 10 makes music production more inspiring, intuitive and flexible than ever before.
Variaudio 3: Control Every Aspect Of Your Audio
Quality, workflow and usability – every aspect of VariAudio has been improved and extended with even more creative tools. Smart Controls significantly speed up your workflow by allowing direct control of all parameters at each segment. You can edit the micro pitch level for smooth drifts and transitions, adjust the formant shift for perfect natural tones, drastically transform your recordings with extreme pitch corrections… and everything in between – VariAudio gives you ultimate control.
Audio Alignment: Syncing Your Sound
Doubling the lead vocal and stacking multiple recordings is a common technique in music production, but matching the timing of each recording to the lead vocal track can be a time-consuming task. The new Audio Alignment tool lets you sync stacked vocal and other recordings in no time, easily matching multiple tracks at once to a designated reference track, with the timing corrected automatically. Audio Alignment makes stacking recordings fast, easy and efficient.
Channel Strip Revised
The channel strip is the most important element in the mixing workflow of many producers and engineers. The completely redesigned Channel Strip in Cubase 10 significantly extends the functionality and usability of its modules. New metering elements offer direct visual feedback for each of the modules, with detail views for the compressors allowing further tweaking with additional controls.
MPE Supported Multidimensional Controllers
MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) is now officially supported in Cubase 10. The most common MPE controllers are automatically detected and set up, with convenient assignment to any kind of instrument parameter. Libraries of exclusively designed MPE-ready presets for Retrologue and Padshop are included.
Steinberg VR Production Suite
Steinberg Virtual Reality is a collective term for Steinberg’s VR initiative, bringing you professional yet easy-to-operate tools for producing Virtual Reality content — from audio capture to final mixing. The VR production suite includes an array of plug-ins and seamlessly integrated functions, such as a third order Ambisonics bus, an HMD connector for head tracking, a fully integrated Binauralizer and a VR panning device, included in the VST Multipanner.
Steinberg’s Educational Editions are only available to current students, teachers, and educational institutions.
To be eligible you must be able to provide;
- A valid student/teacher ID card, OR
- An official letter from the institution confirming enrolment/employment
- Perfect for professional audio engineers, songwriters, composers, and conductors
- Next-generation, 64-bit floating point audio engine
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit float audio support, up to 192kHz
- 5.1 surround for film and game scores
- VariAudio 3 gives you complete command over every aspect of your audio
- Audio Alignment creates spot-on doubled and stacked vocals
- Groove Agent SE 5 builds beats with lifelike drum kits and inspiring drum machines
- MixConsole Snapshots make creating alternate mixes effortless
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) Support
- Steinberg Virtual Reality for producing top-notch VR projects
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track, Chord Pads, and Chord Assistant
- Comping makes creating perfect tracks a breeze
- Audio Warp Quantize makes quantizing audio as easy as quantizing MIDI
- Channel Strip modules are integrated into every mixer channel
- MixConsole captures the essence of a high-end analog console
- Sampler Track + Caleidoscope for building loops and phrases
- Control Room for integrating cue mixes and monitoring setups
- Complete suite of over 90 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 3,000 sounds
- 5GB of high-quality sounds and loops
Software Type: DAW (Education Edition)
Platform: Mac, PC
Bit Depth: 64-bit
USB eLicenser Required: Yes
- Mac: Intel Core i5 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 30GB drive space
- PC: Intel Core i5 / AMD Multi-core or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended, 30GB drive space
- Mac: MacOS 10.12 or later
- PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later