Steinberg Dorico Pro 3.5
Steinberg’s Dorico Pro 3.5 gives you a music notation software that allows you to quickly and easily write beautiful music. Producing high quality printed results that playback with incredible realism. No matter whether you’re a beginner or a professional, Dorico Pro 3.5 is easier than ever to learn. All while boasting a number of advanced notations, features, options, and sounds that are sure to fill the needs of the most demanding music professionals.
Whether you’re composing, arranging, or simply writing music; everything is easier thanks to Dorico Pro 3.5. Featuring an incredibly intelligent design, Dorico Pro automatically adjusts the notation as you write. Including almost 1500 sounds that offer exceptional realism and no messy workarounds for advanced notation. As a result, you’ll have advanced results more quickly than ever before.
What’s more, Dorico Pro boasts a streamlined and natural user interface. So if you have less experience with scoring, you’ll be able to compose and arrange straight into Dorico. Therefore, making the language of music notation so much faster and easier to learn. It’s also just as straight forward to edit and make changes, such as your instrument, time signature, or key.
If you’re a teacher, you’ll love how easy it is to produce and print out teaching materials and hand-outs for your students to learn. As well as produce arrangements for your band, orchestra, or school ensemble.
Finally, Dorico is also the perfect tool for your engraving, publishing, and copying. Automatically laying out pages for you thanks to its advanced algorithms capable of handling almost any musical context. Giving you the look of the finest traditionally engraved music, and the software that provides tweaking tools to satisfy the most demanding professional. Above all, producing high-quality, crystal-clear scores is easier than ever.
What’s new in Dorico Pro 3.5
- VST Expression Maps: extensive, smart expression maps give you increased control over today’s advanced sample libraries
- Figured bass: intelligent support for adding figures to any bass part, and specifying how they are to appear
- Pitch before duration input: quickly and easily sketch out ideas on your MIDI keyboard before committing them to your score — perfect for users of Finale Speedy Entry
- Guitar notation: extended support for hammer-ons, pull-offs, tapping, and vibrato arm scoops, dips, bends, and dives
- Chord diagrams: with a single click, add a grid below the title showing the chord shapes you’ve used
- Condensing for divisi: it’s now easy to have multi-staff divisi parts and for the conductor’s score to display a single, perfectly labeled staff
- Line editors: design your own vertical and horizontal lines with a suite of robust editors
- Slurs: effortless slur editing, smarter slur placement, and enhanced collision avoidance with refined appearance
- Beams: more flexible beaming, including beams that begin and end with rests
- Instrumental parts: easily create flexible ensemble instrumental parts in different transpositions
- Options and Properties: new filter and search features let you easily and quickly navigate Dorico’s hundreds of options and properties, putting everything right at your fingertips
- MusicXML export: expanded MusicXML export makes it easy to exchange music created in Dorico with users of other software
- User interface enhancements: customize the page and background colors for improved accessibility
- Hollywood-style parts: add extra blank staves to fill the page with a single click
- Blank staves for education: quickly create empty staves for teaching materials, with room for students to input their answers
- As well as so many more features!