The SRH840 has a closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods. It has a precisely tailored frequency response to deliver rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. The collapsible design provides easy storage and portability, with the included carrying bag giving the headphones protection when on the go or not in use. Their circumaural design also means that these headphones are passively noise cancelling; preventing outside sound getting to the listener and also from sound escaping out of the headphones.
Also included is a replaceable cable and a replacement set of ear pads which ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
The SRH840 are an ideal choice for professional audio engineers and musicians in applications such as studio recording and critical listening.
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs.
- Wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable ear cup pads included to ensure long product life
- 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement
- Carrying bag protects headphones when on the go or not in use
- 2-year limited warranty
|Maximum Input Power||1000 mW|
|Frequency Range||5 Hz – 25 kHz|
|Cable Length||3 meters|
|Cable Style||Detachable coiled oxygen-free copper|
|Plug||Gold-plated 1/8″ (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack|