- Online Stock Out Of Stock
- VIC Dandenong Out of stock
- VIC Oakleigh Out of stock
- VIC Ringwood Out of stock
- VIC Richmond Out of stock
- NSW Sydney Out of stock
- QLD Brisbane Out of stock
The Shure SE535-BR utilises a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass.
A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customisation.
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers.
The SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience, allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before. Custom sleeves are available for use with Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones through a partnership between Shure and Sensaphonics.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, professional design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- 1/4″ Adapter
An 1/8″ (3.5 mm) to 1/4″ converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4″ jacks.
- Volume Control (level attenuator)
Allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, including airplane armrests.
- Airline Adapter
Optimises compatibility with European airplane armrests.
Sensitivity: 119 dB SPL/mW
Frequency Range: 18Hz – 19kHz
Cable Style: 64″ Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Colors Available: Clear or Metallic Bronze
Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers