The Shure SE215-CL-BT1 are high quality, Wireless Sound Isolating™ Earphones that provide concert sound on the go. The single driver edition from the Shure SE range is perfect for music lovers, and musicians wanting great sound for every day listening. The SE215-CL-BT1 utilizes Shure’s renown SE215 In-Ear monitors to deliver incredible sound and enhanced bass, while also offering great sound isolation . The Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation from outside sound and a super comfortable customised fit. Featuring Shure’s MicroDriver technology, an advanced miniature driver design that lets these fantastic headphones reproduce sound frequencies of 22Hz–17.5kHz with astonishing accuracy and a detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go.
Easy to operate with the included RMCEBT1 re-chargeable Bluetooth adapter that easily connects to your compatible device. Provides up to 8hrs of play time from a single charge so you can enjoy your media playback or keep time with your band wirelessly.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that’s been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Custom sleeves are available for use with Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones through a partnership between Shure and Sensaphonics.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Detailed sound with enhanced bass so you can hear the details of your music
- Sound-isolating design locks in sound and blocks out noise
- Paired with RMCEBT1 Bluetooth adapter for wireless listening at up to 30′
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle rests comfortably in your ears
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold-plated MMCX 1/8″ connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit
- 2-year limited warranty (see warranty information)
- Includes Fit Kit with small, medium, and large sleeves, as well as a soft carrying case
- Single dynamic MicroDriver speaker
Drivers: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
Frequency Range: 22Hz-17.5kHz
Impedance: 17 ohms
Noise Attenuation: 37dB
Sensitivity: 107dB SPL @ 1mW
Power: USB Rechargeable (up to 8 hours play time)
Features: 3-button controls, In-line mic, 30 ft. bluetooth range