The Shure RMCE-BT1 is a Bluetooth communication cable with MMCX connectors for the Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, and SE846 earphones (earphone not included.) It can be used to pair smartphones, laptops, and tablets to your earphones, with up to 8 hours of battery life, and 10m of range.
Seamless 3-button remote with mic
Change audio tracks, take calls, and enter voice commands with Shure’s powerful 3-button remote. The remote is seamlessly integrated into the cable for a smooth look and made to be easily navigated, even for new users.
Powered by Bluetooth 4.1
The latest Bluetooth wireless protocol gives compatible Shure SE earphones superb audio fidelity and up to 30 feet of wireless range, along with the best energy efficiency so far.
- Add wireless streaming and remote control to your Shure SE earphones
- Compatible with Shure SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones
- 50″ MMCX cable with integrated remote and Bluetooth receiver
- Control audio playback, input voice commands, and take calls without reaching for your phone
- Bluetooth 4.1 promises up to 30 feet of high-fidelity wireless audio
- Up to 8 hours of battery life per charge
Type: Shure SE Earphone Bluetooth adapter
Features: 3-button remote with built-in mic, 10m range, USB rechargeable
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1
Battery: Re-chargeable, up to 8hr play time
Suits: SE215 / SE315 / SE425 / SE535 / SE846