- Online Stock In Stock
The choice of professional vocalists the world over, the Shure Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording.
It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide. The Beta 58A maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range.
The Beta 58A has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect
- Uniform super cardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
|Type:||dynamic (moving coil)|
|Frequency response:||50Hz – 16kHz|
|Polar pattern:||super cardioid|
|Output level (at 1000Hz): open circuit voltage:||-51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV), *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL|
|Impedance:||rated 150-ohms (actual 290 ohms) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z phasing|
|Case:||silver-blue enamel painted die-cast metal with hardened matte-finished spherical mesh style grille|
|Adjustable stand adapter|
|Net weight:||278 grams|