The HD 25 SP II are closed, dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications.
They are extremely comfortable, featuring a minimalistic headband and a unique capsule design, making them an attractive and lower-cost alternative to the HD25-II. These are also suitable for nightly DJ use.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable OFC cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
Frequency response 30 – 16000 Hz
Max. Sound pressure level SPL (active) 114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
Nominal impedance 60 Ω
THD, total harmonic distortion <0,4 %
Jack plug Jack 3,5 /6,5 mm stereo
Cable length 3m
Weight: 115 g (without cable)
Load rating 200 mW stereo