Roli Lightpad Block M
Create music and atmosphere like never before with the ROLI Lightpad M. This touch controller is the long-awaited update to the Lightpad Block. Increased tactile feedback; a brighter, softer touchpad; and a redesigned interface allow for an altogether more responsive playing experience. Plum the depths of your virtual instruments on all axis of movement. There are 225 tactile microkeywaves to track your fingers with a high degree of resolution to create lifelike vibratos, smooth bends and filter sweeps, and multi-zoned percussion. The Lightpad M also connects wirelessly over Bluetooth to the ROLI NOISE app (iOS) and includes an expanded software suite with Equator Player, Tracktion Waveform, and Ableton Live Lite.
Play a song, all on one surface
On one dynamic surface you can play beats, basslines, chords, and melodies — and tie them all together to make amazingly multi-layered songs.
Every movement is musical
On Lightpad M’s tactile surface, you shape sounds and make music with Five Dimensions of Touch (5D Touch). Expression is right at your fingertips, so you can bring any musical idea to life.
Touch even deeper musical textures
The redesigned interface of the Lightpad M builds on the touch-responsive powers of the original Lightpad Block. Lightpad M’s surface is deeper, softer, and defined by undulating microkeywaves — for an even more precise playing experience.
Enhanced tactile feedback
Based on the wave-like surface of ROLI’s Seaboard instruments, the 225 microkeywaves of the Lightpad M add more tactile feedback, so you can interact with the surface in a deeper way and gauge each movement more precisely. A thicker, softer silicone layer enhances pressure-responsiveness.
Enhanced visual feedback
The surface of the Lightpad M is 50% brighter than the original Lightpad Block. It features higher-definition colors and a higher contrast display, so you can move more quickly between notes, instruments, and scales.
Explore a universe of sounds — it’s growing all the time
Lightpad M comes with hundreds of sounds from funky synths to string sections to drums. They’re all custom-made for 5D Touch. Expand your collection by purchasing soundpacks from cutting-edge sound designers and world-famous artists like Grimes, RZA, and Steve Aoki. The universe keeps growing, with new soundpacks arriving every month.
- Portable, modular, wireless music controller for iOS
- The long-awaited update to the Lightpad Block
- 50% brighter LEDs
- Softer, more tactile play surface
- 225 microkeywaves track motion with a high degree of accuracy
- Colorful illuminated pads for playing sounds, chords, scales, and arpeggios
- Pressure-sensitive surface responds to your touch in five different ways
- Free NOISE app offers a wide range of sounds to explore
- Equator Player offers over 200 sounds
- Tracktion Waveform DAW lets you build and edit projects through an intuitive visual interface.
- Ableton Live Lite turns the Lightpad M into an Ableton controller
- Charges via USB-C and through connection to other Blocks
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to your iPhone or iPad*
- Can be expanded with control modules for enhanced performance potential
Type: Lightpad controller
Screen: LED illuminated surface
Pads Touch: sensitive grid layout (Strike, Glide, Slide, Press, Lift)
Computer Connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0, USB-C
Compatibility: Noise modular music app
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus or newer
- iPad air or newer
- iOS 9.0 or above
- Mac OSX 10.10+ / Windows 10
Power: Rechargeable via USB (2 hour recharge)
Battery Life: 4 hours on a single charge
Dimensions: 94.0 x 21.8 x 94.0 mm
Weight: 0.26 kg