The Rode NT2-A is a professional studio condenser microphone designed to deliver clear and smooth response for your recordings. Sought after by musicians and audio engineers for its versatility and great sound. The NT2-A features 3 selectable pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter allowing you to adapt it to almost and recording style.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today’s modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable and DVD hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
The RØDE NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern – Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter – Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD – 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Address Type: Side
Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
Output: XLR Output
Output Impedance: 200Ω
Maximum SPL: 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level: 16.0mV
Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 7dB-A
Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
Dimensions: 209 x 55 x 55 mm
Weight: 860 g