The Fireface UCX is a highly integrated pro audio solution in an ultra-compact format for studio and live recordings. It continues RME’s long tradition of designing compact high-end interfaces, packing into a half-rack size unit what usually would be spread out over two or three 19 inch panels.
In doing this the Fireface UCX marks a new packing record: 300 electronic components more than inside the already well-stocked Fireface UC! In a tremendous effort RME packed once again all the latest technologies, introduced with the award winning flagship UFX, plus a bunch of newly developed ones, into a half 19 inch housing with full mobile usability.
- 18 Input / 18 Output channels
- Up to 192kHz sample rate
- 19″ rack mountable (1/2 space)
- Built with RME’s legendary quality
- Compatible with Apple iPad&trade’ via RME’s app TotalMix FX
- FireWire or USB operation
- Includes TotalMix FX DSP
- USB: Computer with at least Pentium Core 2 Duo CPU (see the list of Tested Systems with USB chipsets on RME website).
- FireWire: Computer with OHCI compatible FireWire Port 400 (1394a) or FireWire 800 port (via adapter cable).