Reloop RP-7000 Gold Pack
The Reloop RP-7000 Gold Pack is the turntable pack for the collector with a sharp eye, the RP-7000 in Gold is a chic addition to any DJ setup. The golden elements on the black turntable are minimal, and elegant with the right amount of attitude and pop, while managing to retain a very timeless design. Despite it’s refined appearance, the engraved plate and unique code making this an exclusive collector’s item, Reloop hasn’t faulted on the rugged construction that they are renowned for. To ensure you have the sound quality to match prestige of your RP-7000 MK2 GLD we have included a stylus that is rich and detailed sound reproduction the Concord Vibe stylus.
Reloop RP-7000MK2 Gold
The Reloop RP-7000MK2 Gold is the limited edition of the popular direct drive turntable for today’s DJs. This version is limited to 1500 pieces worldwide and has been enhanced with golden elements. An engraved plate with a unique device code makes every RP-7000 MK2 GLD an exclusive collector’s item. In addition, this special edition is supplied with a golden headshell and an exclusively designed slipmat with Reloop signet. The subtle golden elements on the turntable make it a minimal, yet elegant and timeless design.
With the RP-7000 MK2 GLD, Reloop has built a turntable that caters to the high demands of professional DJs and modern nightclubs. With its powerful direct drive motor and rugged construction we were able to develop a sturdy and indestructible turntable that can take on harsh everyday life with ease.
Reloop Concorde Vibe
The Reloop Concorde Vibe is focused purely on achieving the highest possible sound quality from your records. The use of an elliptical stylus allows for maximum contact with the record groove, resulting in rich and detailed sound reproduction.
The high output level and flat frequency response makes this cartridge ideal for club and studio use. Wherever you are, Hear the VIBE.
- Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and molding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 – 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminium material used for tonearm pipe
- Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club & studio environments
- Easily replaceable, freely rotatable LED needle light in new aluminium design
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Rubber inlays to reduce vibrations and background noise
- Static-balance universal S-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Strictly limited edition, only 1500 available worldwide.
- RP-7000 Gold Turntable (limited Edition)
- Concorde Vibe cartridge & stylus
- Type: direct-drive turntable
- Drive: quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless motor
- Turntable speeds: 3 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- Starting torque: 2.8 – 4.5 kg/cm (adjustable)
- Adjustable stop time: 0.2 – 6 sec.
- Start-up time / change to RPM: <0.2 sec
- Wow and flutter: 0.01% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: > 55dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: die cast aluminium
- Size: 332 mm
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- Type: universal, static balanced, S-shaped
- Effective length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Tracking error range: < 3°
- VTA setting range: 0-6 mm
- Useable weight of pickups: 3.5~8.5 g (incl. headshell 13~18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 3 g
- Effective tone arm mass: 30 g
- Connections: 1x PHONO/LINE Out (gold-plated), 1x GND earth connection
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 458 (W) x 354 (D) x 144.6 (H) mm
- Weight: approx. 11.7 kg
- Accessories included: turntable, slipmat, LED needle light, counterweight, PHONO Cinch cable with earth, AC mains adapter, operating instructions
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 22 kHz
- Ouput voltage (5cm/s): 8 mV
- Tracking force range: 2 – 5 g
- Recommended tracking force: 3 g
- Weight: 18,5 g