With the IQ2 MIDI Reloop presents the latest mixer from the trend-setting IQ series. Compared to its predecessors the IQ2 MIDI is completely digital with the best, noise-free sound characteristics and a 4×4 multichannel USB audio interface with 24 bit/96 kHz studio quality.
As all elements are MIDI compatible this mixer can also be used as MIDI controller and thanks to the MIDI flex function, the crossfader, as well as the effect unit, can be used in MIDI or audio mode.
Moreover the IQ2 MIDI offers a digital matrix-input function. This way all audio inputs, as well as all MIDI channels, can be flexibly routed to the channels. The ASIO/CORE audio drivers guarantee the absolutely lowest latency for a professional standard while mixing.
Further novelties are the reversible crossfader and the 2- battle-mode that allows looping in a second mixer or DVS system via the loop input.
Topping it all off is the fact that the mixer is Traktor-ready and it can be selected very easily within the software as preset. No matter if digital DJ, turntablist or electro clubber – this mixing talent does not leave anything to wish for.
- 2+1-channel Pro DSP mixer with USB terminal
- New – Best, noise-free sound: internal signal processing is completely digital
- New – Integrated multichannel USB audio interface: Hi-speed 4×4 In/Out interface with 24 bit/96 kHz sound quality
- New – Full MIDI control: All elements are MIDI compatible
- New – MIDI flex: Crossfader and FX unit can be used in MIDI or audio mode
- New – Lowest latency: Incl. professional ASIO/CORE audio drivers
- New – Traktor Ready: Plug’n’Play compatible with Traktor DJ software
- New – Digital matrix input: All inputs, as well as all MIDI channels, can be flexibly routed to the channels
- New – Master cue: Cuts and scratches can be monitored via headphones
- New – XF flex: Reversible crossfader
- New – 2-battle-mode: Via loop-in a second mixer or DVS sytem can be looped in
- Full Duplex USB port for feeding and emitting digital sound signals
- USB signals can be played via mixer and recorded on a computer simultaneously
- 3 innovative crossfader effects (LoopX, PitchX, StutterX) with manual or automatic cross-fade
- Freely assignable DSP effect unit (Echo, Auto Pan, Flanger, Manual Filter, Auto Filter, Reverb, Trans, Pitch Shifter)
- Manual filter infinitely adjustable from LPF – HPF
- Automatic and manual beatcounter
- Effect send/return for both channels
- Excellent sound characteristics due to Premium Sound Architecture (PSA)
Minimum system requirements PC:
- Windows XP (SP3), Win7 (32 bit/64 bit)
- at least Pentium III / Intel Core Duo, 1 GHz (NO AMD processors recommended!)
- at least 512 MB RAM
Minimum system requirements Mac:
- OS X 10.5/10.6
- Intel Core Duo family (only Intel MACs)
- at least 512 MB RAM