The Sixty-One is a plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software effects and all the record and playback channels you need. The Sixty-One Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. Serato DJ software and manual are included, and the mixer is also compatible with Serato Scratch Live. It includes Rane’s ASIO and Core Audio drivers for use with other popular DJ and DAW programs. Two Serato Control Vinyl Records and two Serato Control CDs are included.
A typical setup includes operation with two Serato Noisemap DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording Deck 1 post-fader, Deck 2 post-fader and the Main mix.
- ASIO and Core Audio Drivers.
- USB 2.0 port supporting six stereo record and four stereo playback channels.
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48kHz.
- PGM controls include:
- Gain trim, 3-band full-cut EQ, Left/Right Pan, HP/LP Filter with adjustable resonance.
- Flex FX assign, Headphone Cue assign, Q-peak meter.
- Magnetic fader with contour and reverse controls.
- Mic/line switchable input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, and Flex FX assign.
- External analog insert for analog effects processor
- USB Insert for software effects such as DJ FX in Serato Scratch Live.
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with Headphone Cue and Flex FX assign.
- Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls.
- 4x Phono Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- 4x Line Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
Phono / Line Switch Rear panel
Mic Inputs Active Balanced: 1/4″ & XLR combination jack
Flex Send/Return Unbalanced 1/4″ TS
- Balanced XLR & 1/4″ TRS,
- unbalanced RCA and 1/4″ TS
Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz
ADC / DAC 48kHz, 24-bit depth
Audio Interface Channels
- 6x Stereo Record,
- 4x Stereo Playback
Dimensions (HxWxD) 364 x 305 x 102mm
Weight 5.2 kg