The Sixty-Eight is the ultimate plug-and-play package supporting four-deck digital vinyl simulation, software controls, two USB ports for easy DJ transitions and collaboration, software effects, six built in beat effects, and all the record and playback channels you need.
The Sixty-Eight Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation playback. Serato DJ software and manual are included, and the mixer is also compatible with Serato Scratch Live.
It includes Rane’s ASIO and Core Audio drivers for use with other popular DJ and DAW programs. Four Serato Control Vinyl Records and four Serato Control CDs are included.
- Two independent USB 2.0 High Speed ports, each supporting twenty-two, 32-bit floating-point audio channels at 48 kHz.
- Real-time support for two computers.
- Support for 2, 3 or 4 Virtual Decks on one or two computers.
- Direct control of over 30 Scratch Live Library, Cue and Loop functions.
Unique FlexFx bus:
- Process a sub-mix of up to six audio channels.
- Six internal effects with seamless on-beat switching between effects.
- External analog insert support for legacy hardware effects.
- USB insert support for computer-based effects.
Four full-featured input channels:
- Four stereo Phono/CD inputs of Line, Phono or S/PDIF.
- Four stereo auxiliary inputs.
- Four stereo USB playback options.
- Two mic inputs: one with phantom power and one with line-level.
- 3-band full-cut EQ, plus new High-pass / Low-pass Filter.
- Flexible USB recording options, record from any PGM or output.
- Internal universal switching power supply (100-230 VAC)
- 4x Phono Stereo unbanaced RCA jacks
- 4x Line Stereo unbanaced RCA jacks
Phono / Line Switch Rear panel
Mic Inputs Active Balanced: 1/4″ & XLR combination jack
Flex Send/Return Unbalanced 1/4″ TS
- Balanced XLR & 1/4″ TRS,
- unbalanced RCA and 1/4″ TS
Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz
ADC / DAC 48kHz, 24-bit depth
Audio Interface Channels
- 6x Stereo Recording
- 5x Stereo Playback
Dimensions (HxWxD) 364 x 305 x 102mm
Weight 5.2 kg