- Online Stock In Stock
- VIC Dandenong 2 in stock
- VIC Oakleigh Out of stock
- VIC Ringwood Out of stock
- VIC Richmond Out of stock
- NSW Sydney Out of stock
- QLD Mansfield Out of stock
The Rane MP25 Mixer offers a versatile combination of analog mixing and USB sound card capability in a 19” rack-mount format.
It’s ideal for club and mobile applications requiring multi-track mixing and recording of turntables, CD players, digital tracks and microphones.
The MP25’s twenty-two USB audio channels use Rane’s low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers to connect to popular DAW and DJ software (other than Serato).
The MP25’s front panel controls are MIDI enabled, allowing manipulation of software parameters directly from the mixer’s control surface.
- 4 Channel Line Input, 2 Channel Mic Input
- 19″ Rack-mount format
- 22-channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- Low-latency ASIO and Core Audio Drivers
- Dedicated 3-band Isolator EQ
- High-Pass/Low-Pass Filter per Channel
- FlexFx Loop with external analog loop and USB Insert loop
- 4x Phono Stereo unbanaced RCA jacks
- 4x Line Stereo unbanaced RCA jacks
Phono / Line Switch: Rear panel
Mic Inputs: Balanced 1/4″ TRS & XLR combination jacks
Flex Send/Return: Unbalanced 1/4″ TS
Outputs: Balanced XLR & 1/4″ TRS unbalanced RCA and 1/4″ TS
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Audio Interface: 48kHz, 32-bit depth
Audio Interface Channels
- 6x Stereo Recording
- 5x Stereo Playback
Dimensions (HxWxD) 546 x 302 x 184mm
Weight: 6.35 kg