This product has been discontinued.
The Pioneer SDJ50XW active reference speakers are designed for great audio feedback while practicing DJing skills. The speakers which are also offered in black (S-DJ50X) feature excellent sound quality, improved bass response and reliability, three types of inputs, and built-in equalization, useful for DJs who want to achieve the highest accuracy in sound reproduction. Each speaker sold separately.
- Powerful Bass from strong enclosure
- 5″ Aramid Fibre cone with 1″ Soft Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Optimized ‘Groove Technology’
- Covex Diffuser with DECO technology installed in Tweeters
- High response for powerful music performance
- Newly designed Class A-B amplifier
- Equipped with a wide range of input ports (XLR, TRS phone, RCA).
- Features environmentally friendly “Auto Standby” mode, which reduces power consumption by switching power to stand-by if there is no input over a set period of time.
Exciting news for 2016 regarding Pioneer Pro DJ
We have secured some amazing deals on the complete Pioneer Pro DJ range and can now pass the savings to all our customers.
All Pioneer products Sold By DJ City are covered by the usual 12 Month return to base Warranty
All Pioneer products sold by DJ City are suitable to be used in Australia for Australian conditions.
All Pioneer products sold by DJ City are original and new.
Type: Bi-amp 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
Tweeter: 1-inch soft dome tweeter
Woofer: 5-inch aramid fiber woofer
Frequency response: 50Hz~20kHz
Maximum SPL: 107dB
Amplifier output (rated output): Class A/B bi-amp 80W, LF:54W (30 W), HF:26W (15 W)
Input ports Balanced inputs: XLR×1-TRS(1/4 inch PHONE)×1
Input ports Unbalanced inputs: RCA×1
Input impedance: 10kΩ
HF level adjust: -2dB/-1dB/0dB/+1dB
Power consumption(Standby mode): 100 W(less than 0.5W)
Dimensions (W×H×D): 197 x 301 x 262mm