The S-DJ60X active reference speakers are designed for great audio feedback while practising DJing skills. The speakers feature excellent sound quality, improved bass response and reliability, three types of inputs, and built-in equalisation, useful for DJs who want to achieve the highest accuracy in sound reproduction. Each speaker is sold separately.
For maximum audio performance, increased bass output and reduced unwanted resonance, each speaker utilises a highly rigid medium density fibreboard (MDF) for the construction of its enclosure and bass reflex ducts. Additionally, to optimize sound quality and increase reliability, Pioneer uses woofers made with aramid fibre cones and soft dome tweeters infused in magnetic fluid.
Groove Technology: To improve airflow through the port of the enclosure, Pioneer engineered the port hole with grooves to help direct the sound waves smoothly. The technique decreases standing waves from the mouth of the port, resulting in smooth bass and mid-bass output, with more impact.
- Powerful Bass from strong enclosure
- 6″ Aramid Fibre cone with 1″ Soft Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Optimized ‘Groove Technology’
- Covex Diffuser with DECO technology installed in Tweeters
- High response for powerful music performance
- Newly designed Class A-B amplifier
- Equipped with a wide range of input ports (XLR, TRS phone, RCA).
- Features environmentally friendly “Auto Standby” mode, which reduces power consumption by switching power to stand-by if there is no input over a set period of time.
Type: Bi-amp 2-way bass reflex active monitor speaker
Tweeter: 1-inch soft dome tweeter
Woofer: 6-inch aramid fiber woofer
Frequency response: 45Hz~20kHz
Maximum SPL: 113dB
Amplifier output (rated output): Class A/B bi-amp 125W, LF:90W (50 W), HF:30W (20 W)
Input ports Balanced inputs: XLR×1-TRS(1/4 inch PHONE)×1
Input ports Unbalanced inputs: RCA×1
Input impedance: 10kΩ
HF level adjust: -2dB/-1dB/0dB/+1dB
Power consumption: 140 W
Dimensions (W×H×D): 228 x 341.9 x 294.9mm