Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DJ Controller 4 Channel
The Pioneer DDJ-SX2 DJ Controller 4 Channel is the industry’s first controller to give DJs dedicated control of the new Serato Flip functions within Serato® DJ. Serato Flip is an expansion pack for Serato DJ that gives DJs the power to record and re-play hot cue sequences on the fly. The DDJ-SX2 is the only controller with designated buttons – Record, Start, and Slot – to put intuitive Serato Flip performances at their fingertips. The four-channel DDJ-SX2 builds on the popularity of its predecessor, but inherits two must-have features from the top-flight DDJ-SZ: Performance Pads with velocity sensitive, multi-coloured LEDs and on-jog digital cue point markers. The DDJ-SX2 is also Serato DJ DVS upgrade ready and boasts improved jog wheel reaction time.
Superseded by the DDJ-SX3
Check out the new addition to the DDJ family. The DDJ-SX3 is a powerful update.
The 4-channel DDJ-SX2 controller builds on the success of its predecessor but inherits two must-have features from the top-flight DDJ-SZ: Performance Pads with multi-coloured cue point LEDs and an on-jog cue countdown. Plus it’s Serato DJ DVS upgrade-ready and boasts improved jog wheel latency, making it the scratch DJ’s ultimate companion.
The DDJ-SX2 gives you native manipulation of Serato Flip; a Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack that gives you the power to record and re-play hot cue sequences on the fly.
Serato DJ Software
- The Serato DJ software is bundled with the DDJ-SX2 to get you mixing right away.
- Each of the eight soft-touch multicolored performance pads are backlit and velocity sensitive.
- The Serato Flip function records and calls up a maximum of six orders and intervals (sequences) of HOT CUE operations. The specially designed operation buttons allow for one-touch recording and calling up, which allows for intuitive rearrangement of musical parts. By skipping and repeating hot-cued sections of a song, one can remix an arrangement on the fly.
- When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, scratch, hot cues is ended, resulting in smoother transitions.
- Users can immediately jump to a specific part of a music track with a simple touch of the Needle Search pad.
- Supports Digital Vinyl System (DVS), which allows for analog turntable and CD player control over the Serato DJ software.
- Versatile Connectivity
- addition to RCA phono and line level inputs, the DDJ-SX2 offers XLR and 1/4″ TRS microphone inputs, while output connections feature balanced XLR, RCA, and 1/4″ TRS connections.