As implied by the name, the Scratch is intended especially for the disciplines of scratch and back-cueing. Like the QBert, DJs had a say in designing this cartridge so it would match the needs of dance floor kings.
Featuring a reinforced rubber suspension, DJs need not worry about compromising sound quality and stylus life when working with higher tracking forces. With solid bass reproduction and extended highs, the Scratch is great for any style, providing energetic, in-your-face sound.
- Co-designed by DJs for DJs
- Spherical stylus for great tracking and low vinyl wear
- Limited edition White colour
- Enhanced tracking for scratching and back cueing
- Made in Denmark
- Suits the Limited edition Scratch OM White
Output Voltage: 7 mV
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 15kHz +3dB/ -2dB
Tracking Ability 80 μm
Stylus Type: Spherical
Tracking Force Range: 3.0g – 5.0g
Tracking Force (Recommended): 4.0g (40 mN)