Hard working DJs require headphones for airtight performances. A quality set of headphones can be the difference between a good show and a great one. Our HF325 packs an incredible amount of sound quality into a compact, noise isolating design that won’t hog all of the space in your gig bag.
Starting with recording studio grade sound quality, the HF325 reveals the critical detail in your mix. The on-ear, noise isolating ear cups reduce ambient noise to a minimum, making them ideal for use in loud club environments. The immediate, up-front sound signature is like a microscope for your ears. Vocals are intimate, bass is tight and punchy, and the subtle nuances in tracks are exposed with smooth, rich detail.
- Studio-grade acoustics with stunning detail for DJ use
- On-ear cups provide exceptional noise isolation and portability
- Exceptional handling power for use with pro-grade mixers and controllers
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
- 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beat matching
- Immediate, up-front sound signature gets you closer to the mix
- Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments
- Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit
|Frequency response:||20Hz – 20KHz|
|Cable length:||1.2 meters (approx. 4ft.)|