The Novation ZeRO SL Mk II has been designed to give you complete control over your music making software including Ableton Live, Logic 9 Pro, Reason and more. We have worked with each of the main DAW manufacturers to make sure each of the 56 knobs, faders and buttons control the things in your software that you need them to control. However, the really clever bit is that SL MkII can directly control your plug-in instruments and FX. The control surface is almost identical to the SL MkII keyboards, but it has longer throw faders (60mm) and a central crossfader. Weighing in at only a few grams and being bus powered, it is already a firm favourite with performers.
Don’t risk buying from unknown dealers – DJ City is an authorised Novation reseller offering full warranty, after-sales service and support…
- Illuminated controls provide instant visual feedback. Brightly lit LED rings around the eight smooth encoders, and backlit buttons provide instant visual feedback.
- Giant 144-character LCD screen. Long LCD screen is large enough to show the name and value of entire rows of knobs, faders or buttons, instantly displaying what each control is assigned to.
- Huge array of touch-sensitive controls. Touch any knob or fader and all information (name and value of whatever it is controlling) will appear on the LCD screen above it.
- Automap 3 PRO Control Software. SL Mk II comes with Automap software which enables you to instantly map software parameters to faders, buttons, knobs (encoders and pots) and other controllers.
- Crossfader. ZeRO SL Mk II has a fully assignable crossfader making it ideal for Live performance with programmes such as Ableton Live.