Novation Launchkey61 mk2 MIDI Keyboard 61 Key with RGB Pads
Novation Launchkey61 mk2 MIDI Keyboard 61 Key with RGB Pads was engineered for flexibility & flow, cementing Novation’s easy-to-use signature, in a MIDI keyboard controller. Designed specifically for Ableton Live with the purpose of enhancing your workflow & the novation launchkey 61 mk2 has nailed it. This highly successful and unique coupling of platforms is pretty much the quickest, and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music. Spend more time finishing your projects and practice with a workflow that simply makes sense, you just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs, and pads immediately spring into life, giving you hands-on control of your grid, instruments, effects, and mixer.
The Launchkey61mk2 is a great compact music production controller designed to make music creation a breeze, no matter what genre… The keyboard features 61 full sized and velocity sensitive keys, 16 backlit RGB trigger pads, 8 assignable rotary knobs, mod & pitch wheels, and more. Novation know that the path of least resistance is where the space to hone your craft lies. One controller to control it all, the novation launchkey 61 mk2 is a sure fire way to enable learning over your gearlust.
Cementing the easy to use signature the novation launchkey 61 mk2 comes bundled with Ableton Live lite 10 and an arsenal of software & instruments, so you’ll be creating music straight from the box.
- 61 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 faders
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 3 InControl buttons
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4″ jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Supplied with Ableton Live Lite 9, Novation Bass Station and V-Station, and a 1GB library of session-ready samples from Loopmasters
Number of Keys: 61
Pads: 16 x RGB
Faders: 9 x 45mm
Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
Pedal Inputs: 1 x Sustain
MIDI I/O: USB
USB: 1 x Type B
Power Supply: USB bus powered or 9V DC Power Supply*
Dimensions: 990 x 270 x 90mm
*Power supply and camera connection kit or USB camera adapter required for use with iOS devices (not included).