- Online Stock In Stock
Launchkey is Novation’s easy-to-use MIDI keyboard controller. It’s pretty much the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music, especially in Ableton Live – because we designed it specifically for the purpose. You just plug in via USB and the keys, faders, knobs and pads immediately spring into life, giving you hands-on control of your grid, instruments, effects and mixer.
Of course, if you don’t use Ableton, it’ll automatically map to other major music software too.
The Launchkey 49 mk2 is a great compact music production controller designed to make music creation a breeze, no matter what genre… The keyboard features 49 full sized and velocity sensitive keys, 16 backlit RGB trigger pads, 8 assignable rotary knobs, 8 faders, mod & pitch wheels, and more. The Launchkey 49 is also supplied with Ableton Live lite 9 and a comprehensive software and instrument bundle to get you creating music straight from the box.
- 49 note velocity sensitive synth style keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads
- 8 knobs
- 9 faders
- 6 dedicated transport controls
- 8 mute / solo buttons plus toggle button
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave / transpose buttons
- 7 segment 3 character LED display
- 2 Track / MIDI Channel buttons
- 3 InControl buttons
- 2 full-colour RGB backlit round buttons
- USB socket
- DC power socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4″ jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- Supplied with Ableton Live Lite 9, Novation Bass Station and V-Station, and a 1GB library of session-ready samples from Loopmasters
Number of Keys: 49
Pads: 16 x RGB
Faders: 9 x 45mm
Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
Pedal Inputs: 1 x Sustain
MIDI I/O: USB
USB: 1 x Type B
Power Supply: USB bus powered or 9V DC Power Supply*
Dimensions: 775 x 270 x 90mm
*Power supply and camera connection kit or USB camera adapter required for use with iOS devices (not included).