The Native Instruments Maschine Studio is an all-in-one music production controller that fully harnesses the features, sounds and capabilities of Machine 2.0 from a tactile interface. With an integrated stand, creating music has never been this comfortable.
Featuring unprecedented physical control and instant visual feedback, the Maschine Studio allows you to focus completely on the music and not the technicalities. The unit features 16 high-quality multi-coloured illuminated pads with velocity and after touch, 8 display knobs and 2 high-res displays, allowing DJs and producers to create, adjust and receive instant feedback on the fly. A high-res 30 step jog wheel and numerous buttons allow you to scratch, change velocity, nudge notes and alter pitch according to taste.
Packed full of production power, the Maschine Studio by Native Instruments ships with the full-version of Maschine 2.0. From creating groovy drumbeats, to arranging synth lines, triggering samples and adding effects, your musical options are virtually limitless with this outstanding piece of software. Maschine 2.0 comes with over 8 GB of virtual instruments, samples and effects, giving you plenty to play around with at your next gig.
- Unprecedented physical control and visual feedback
- Sampler, arranger, mixer, effects, and more
- Includes MASCHINE 2.0 software
- Integrated stand
- Two extra-large, high-resolution colour displays (480×272 pixel)
- 16 multicolour, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- 8 multicolour group buttons
- One jog wheel with LED ring (30 steps)
- 8 endless rotary encoder
- 1 volume knob
- 58 click buttons
- LED Meters
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- 1 x MIDI in, 3 x MIDI out
- 2 x foot-switch input