Maschine Jam is the modern digital instrument, your shortest avenue from inspiration to reality. Capture ideas and create tracks in an intuitive production ecosystem. Sequence and arrange on the fly with an 8×8 multicolour click-pad matrix. Shape and perform sounds in inspiring ways using eight dual-touch Smart Strips. And bring it all together with the power of the included MASCHINE software.
Explore melodies and harmonies with the click-pads using MASCHINE’s Keyboard mode. Just select your scale and chord values to start playing. The Arpeggiator can turn simple melodies into intricate melodic patterns.
MASCHINE JAM is the go-to instrument for building tracks with immediate, intuitive sequencing. Flesh out your ideas by constructing and re-constructing with patterns on the fly, and group them as scenes you can arrange from the ground up. When you’re done, you can quickly import audio from MASCHINE into your DAW for further refining.
Step sequencing not only works for rhythms, but also for melodies. Use MASCHINE JAM’s powerful Piano Roll mode to program notes directly with the 8×8 click-pad matrix.
Creative Performance Features
The latest MASCHINE software delivers cutting-edge features that make MASCHINE JAM a creative powerhouse. Define values like scale and note length, and edit inspirational sequences created by the Variation Engine. Combine multiple instrument or effect parameters to control with the Smart Strips using built-in macros.
The included MASCHINE software comes loaded with an 8 GB sound library, created by renowned sound designers and artists. 8627 samples, 445 full drum kits, 388 multi-sampled instruments, 403 sliced loops, 1200 patterns, and 38 projects, plus five outstanding drum synths.
A sonic palette as vast as your imagination.
Pair the NEW Maschine JAM with the infamous Native Instruments Maschine to give yourself the ultimate creation set-up and start creating your own Sound
- Komplete 11 Select software included
- Eight dual-touch sensitive Smart Strips
- D-pad and touch-sensitive encoder
- 8 x 8 click-pad matrix
- Dedicated LED channel meters
- Powerful step sequencer
- 64 multi-colour, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
- 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi colour indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
- 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
- 31 backlit click buttons
- 1 touch sensitive push encoder
- 1 Backlit Directional PAD
- 1 Footswitch Input
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration – an internet connection is required. Once installed, all products can be used offline.
- Product includes: MASCHINE JAM controller hardware, USB cable, mounting stand, AU$ 39.00 e-voucher good for the purchase of additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions from the NI Online Shop.