- Online Stock In Stock
KOMPLETE KONTROL opens up the full potential of KOMPLETE. Feel the world’s most advanced software instruments come to life under your fingertips – more intuitive, expressive, and inspirational than ever before.
Browse and load sounds with the push of a button – KOMPLETE KONTROL manages the entire KOMPLETE universe in a single plug-in, thanks to the tag-based browsing system.
Don’t lose time mapping parameters to the keyboard. Native Map™ technology automatically maps all key parameters for each KOMPLETE Instrument to the touch-sensitive controller knobs. Everything you need to sculpt your sound – at your fingers and ready for your creativity.
The innovative Light Guide™ shows you key switches, zones and more in full color, depending on the instrument – key color corresponds to cell color in BATTERY 4, for example. The lights also provide performance feedback – see scales, chords, and arpeggios light up across the keyboard.
Play chords with single keys or map the entire keyboard to musical scales. Create melodies at the touch of a button with the advanced arpeggiator – optimized for hands-on performance. And bend, warp and automate sounds like never before with the highly flexible touch strips.
- Touch-sensitive, 49-Key controller
- Superior Fatar keybed for advanced feel & playability
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button
- Play single-key chords or map whole keyrange to scales
- Uninterrupted, full access to the host transport control
- Unified browsing across all KOMPLETE Instruments
- Tag-based browsing, directly from the hardware
- Pre-mapped Main functions of KOMPLETE Instruments
- Multi-color Light Guide Display shows all Instrument features
- Guide also shows performance feedback
- Flexible & expressive touch strip with advanced physics
- Clear View display shows important details at a glance
- Includes $25 e-voucher (registration required)
- Requires KOMPLETE 9 or higher
Dimensions: 274.3 x 85.8 x 837 mm
Weight: 5.55 kg
- Windows 7 or 8, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 or 10.9, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
Requires power connection (adapter included)