The Moog CP-251 Control Processor can be used in connection with one or more Moogerfooger analog effects modules, the Minimoog Voyager, or other voltage-controlled gear. The CP-251 adds the same kind of power and versatility of the classic MOOG modular synthesizers.
There are two kinds of signals in a modular analog synthesizer: audio and control. As audio signals go through a system of synthesizer modules, they get shaped into the sounds that you hear. Control signals, on the other hand, correspond to the variations in the sound that are imparted by the synthesizer modules, like invisible hands that turn the knobs of the modules.
The CP-251 provides a dual waveform LFO, Noise Generator, Sample-and-Hold circuit, as well as two attenuators, a lag processor, a CV mixer and a 4-way mult. This gives you ways to modify, mix, and distribute control voltages to produce the incredible variety of sounds and effects that analog synthesizers are famous for.
- Control processor for use w/ Moogerfooger effects modules or any voltage-controlled gear to create complex sounds
- modify, mix, and distribute control voltages to produce the incredible variety of sounds and effects
- adds the same power and versatility of classic Moog modular synths
- dual waveform LFO, noise generator, sample-and-hold circuit
- 4 input CV mixer
- 4-way multiple lets you send one control signal to three destinations
- wood sides and classic rotary controls
I/O: 4-Channel Mixer, Lag, LFO, Attenuator, Sample and Hold, Noise Source
Power Supply: 9V DC power supply