Mackie XR624 6.5 Inch Profesional Studio Monitor
Mackie XR624 6.5 Inch Profesional Studio Monitor is designed by Mackie with the intention of revealing your true mix in a way that feels natural and accurate without the fatigue monitors can bring after long hours at the mixing desk. Mackie engineers have worked towards this because when it comes to monitoring, accuracy is everything. Making the Mackie XR624 such an excellent studio monitor that can be used in various applications for recording studios, video production houses, voice-over studios, and more. Its 6.5″ Kevlar woofer recovers from transients with incredible speed, resulting in exceptionally accurate low-end response. High and low frequencies are in perfect acoustic alignment, by virtue of the XR624’s logarithmic waveguide, giving rise to excellent clarity and articulation. Experience extended low frequencies, by means of this monitor’s ELP Bass Reflex System. The Mackie XR624 6.5″ studio monitor features an eye-catching black woodgrain finish.
The monitor has XLR and TRS audio inputs and a 45 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response. For clarity, it features an XR logarithmic waveguide that matches the dispersion pattern of the 6.5″ Kevlar woofer for midrange transition, which recesses the 1″ tweeter so that its active area is on the same axis with the woofer. It provides the acoustic alignment of high and low frequencies for balance.
The ELP Bass Reflex System utilizes an extended length, internally curved design that provides extended low-frequency response and increased output capability, even at high volumes without any “air noise”, which plagues typical ports. Also, the monitors are easily adaptable to suit your mixing environment with three adjustable switches: Acoustic Space, HF filter, and LF filter.
Finally, the XR series monitors are equipped with a rigid, ultra-low distortion Kevlar woofer that maintains its shape even under a high amount of stress. This provides fast recovery from transients and accurate, detailed low-end.
- Its logarithmic waveguide provides the acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- The ELP Bass Reflex System is engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- Its 1″ black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals the finest details and upper harmonics of your mix
- A 6.5″ Kevlar woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate low-frequency response
- The specially designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced clarity
- 160W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF / 60HF)
- Frequency response: 45 Hz to 22 kHz
- The adjustable, acoustic space filters maintain a flat response in typical monitor placement
- The HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull- or bright-sounding rooms
- The LF filter rolls off the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
- Features an eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
- The black, wood grain finish provides a classic studio feel
- Includes a custom acoustic isolation pad that reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response
Power Configuration: Bi-amped
LF Driver Size: 6.5″ woofer
HF Driver Size: 1″ tweeter
LF Driver Power Amp: 100W
HF Driver Power Amp: 60W
Total Power: 160W Class D
Frequency Response: 45Hz-22kHz
Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
Maximum Peak SPL: 113 dB SPL @ 1m
Features: Low/High frequency filters, Acoustic space filters
Input Types: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x XLR
Enclosure Type: Rear ported