Mackie Thump15A2 Pair
If you’re looking for powered front of house speakers with a crystal-clear sound to add into your setup, this Mackie Thump 15A2 pair pack is perfect for you. Doesn’t matter if you’re a live band, DJ or just want loud sound for your parties, these speakers and stands will suit your needs. This pack includes two of the second generation Mackie Thump 15″ speakers as well as two free AVE speaker stands. This package is available for a limited time only so pick it up while you can!
Mackie Thump 15A2 Pair
The Mackie Thump 15A2 speaker is a game changer in the Mackie Thump series of speakers. Its 15″ low-frequency driver and 1.4″high-frequency compression driver, combined with its phenomenal frequency response, means that this is the clearest a Thump has ever sounded. As well as its clear sound, this speaker is unparalleled amongst its peers with an incredible 1300W of power and a sound pressure level of 127dB at 1m. This speaker has a 35mm mounting hole to fit on the included Vonyx speaker stands perfectly.
For full specifications of the Mackie Thump 15A2 speakers, please follow the link below:
AVE Speaker Stands
The AVE SS-KIT Speaker Stands suit the Mackie Thump 15A2s in this pack amazingly well. Each aluminium stand can hold up to 25kg maximum weight which is ample for the 15.8kg weight of the Thump 15A2s. The AVE stands also have a dual safety system in place with a locking pin and a tightening grip. These stands come as a pair and are supplied with a durable carry case with shoulder strap for easy portability and for safe storage. These stands will suit most applications as their height can be adjusted between 1m and 1.7m.
To learn more about these speaker stands, please follow the link below:
- 1,300 watts of high-output power in a portable package
- Class D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response yields chest-thumping low end that’s ideal for DJs and electronic musicians
- 15″ low-frequency driver and 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument, and line-level signals
- XLR thru output for wired connection to other Thump speakers
- Integrated precision crossover and transducer time-alignment deliver outstanding sound quality
- 4 application-specific speaker modes ensure outstanding sound quality in every situation
- Robust system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Flexible mounting options allow tripod-mounting, pole-mounting, and stage monitor use
- Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport
- Housed in a tough, road-ready enclosure