- Online Stock In Stock
- Store Stock Count
- VIC Dandenong 3
- VIC Oakleigh 0
- VIC Ringwood 0
- VIC Richmond 0
- NSW Sydney 0
- QLD Brisbane 0
Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver on Mackie’s “Built-Like-A-Tank” SRM legacy in professional grade all-wood designs featuring enhanced Mackie digital processing providing new levels of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity.
The SRM650 is the stable of the new SRM range. This 15″ Active Loudspeaker has all the same leading technology used in all the SRM boxes and can handle a much more diverse frequency response and delivers a much punchier bottom end. It can be perfectly suited to any application via the the one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist) and also features an auto matice feedback destroyer with 4 presets.
This is the perfect all round speaker for any application.
- 1600 watt power system paired with custom transducers.
- 15” high output LF driver/ 1.4” Titanium dome compression driver.
- Mackie built like a tank all wood, internally braced cabinet delivers professional grade road worthiness.
- Rugged 18 gauge steel grill.
- High Definition Audio processing.
- Patented acoustic correction designed by EAW.
- 2 way digital cross over.
- Driver time alignment and phase correction.
- Quick One button speaker mode selection for application specific voicing. PA, DJ, Solo and Monitor.
- Eliminate Feedback with one button 4 notch feedback destroyer.
- Integrated 2 channel mixer with wide Z inputs
- Handles anything from micsand guitars and mixers with a single gain knob
- Includes RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Smart protect DSP kicks in to protect speaker when things are pushed to hard.
- Monitor specific 60 degree angle and voicing mode allowing signal to cut through on stage.
|Peak Power:||1600 watts|
|RMS Power:||800 watts|
|Frequency Response:||39Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)|
|Voice Coil Size:||1″|
|Inputs:||2x Mic / Line|
|Output:||1x Male XLR|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||68 x 46 x 44cm|
For more information see the Mackie SRM650 spec sheet