Mackie SRM1850 18″ PA Powered Subwoofer 1600W
Mackie SRM1850 18″ 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver on Mackie’s “Built-Like-A-Tank” SRM legacy in professional grade all-wood designs featuring enhanced Mackie digital processing providing new levels of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity.
The SRM1850 is the powerful subwoofer of the new SRM range. This 18″ Active Subwoofer features a solid, braced, wooden box to help deliver powerful low bass and has the same Class-D amp technology used in the SRM speaker boxes. Perfectly suited to any application with the built in frequency crossover this is the perfect compliment to your SRM Mid-Highs.
- 1600 watt power system paired with custom woofer.
- 18” high output LF driver/ 3.0” voice coil.
- Mackie built like a tank all wood, internally braced cabinet delivers professional grade road worthiness.
- Rugged 16 gauge steel grill.
- High Definition Audio processing.
- Patented acoustic correction designed by EAW.
- 2 matched cross over points for SRM 550 and SRM 650.
- Variable Cross Over point from 60.Hz –120Hz.
- Quick one button high Pass mode.
- Independent volume control.
- Normal/Invert phase shift
- A/B XLR inputs –Can be run in mono or stereo
- High pass filter and full range outputs for each input
- Smart protect DSP kicks in to protect speaker when things are pushed to hard. Limit light on rear control panel
- Logo switch. Turn the green running man on or off.
|Peak Power:||1600 watts|
|RMS Power:||800 watts|
|Frequency Response (-10dB):||35Hz – 150Hz|
|Inputs:||2x Balanced Female XLR|
|Output:||2x Full-Range Balanced
Male XLR2x High-Pass Balanced
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||58 x 61 x 57cm|
For more information see the Mackie SRM1850 spec sheet