Mackie PROFX30V2 30 Channel Mixer
The Mackie ProFX30V2 gives you a 30-Channel mixer that’s packed with all the inputs and outputs you’ll need for live sound production. As well as a number of onboard effects that’ll allow you to put down your outboard gear and add space and nuance to the mix.
Low-noise mic preamps
Featuring 24 Mackie Vita microphone preamps, each features a noiseless Class A design. So you’re getting a quality performance that’s specifically designed for live sound. On top of that, each mic input on the ProFX30V2 features a low-cut filter that helps remove the unwanted rumble and bleed of a live stage mix. You can also assign individual channels to four separate sub-mixes. Giving you better control over multiple instruments and voices.
Additionally, the PrOFX30V2’s effects processor includes 16 performance-tested reverb, delay, and chorus effects. So you can colour your sound exactly how you like it. You can also plug in an optional footswitch so you can activate or defeat an effect from the stage.
Assign a 7-band graphic equalizer to either the main stereo mix or a monitor mix. Then take control over the front-of-house tone or any feedback issues on your mix. The ProFX30V2 even has one-knob audio compressors on four channels you can use to smooth out inconsistent dynamics.
Connects to computer with USB
Featuring integrated USB connectivity, the ProFX30V2 makes 2-track digital recording and playback incredibly simple. Coming complete with the Tracktion music production software, the ProFX30V2 will also work with any DAW software.
For example, the ProFX30V2 is Perfect for streaming music directly from your laptop during breaks. The break button mutes all mic and line inputs; so you can play through your PA without getting any unwanted noises.
• Designed specifically for live sound
• Vita preamps are virtually noiseless
• Discrete Class-A front end design
• Dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
ReadyFX Effects Engine
• Effects engine employs floating-point DSP
• Designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio.
• Rich effects and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
Unmatched Sound Quality
• 24 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita™ mic preamps designed to add life to any input
• All-new ReadyFX™ effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
• Single-knob channel compression for smooth, even dynamic control (ch. 19-22)
No-Compromise Live Mixing
• 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
• Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
• 4 flexible subgroups for professional mix management
• 3 aux outputs for monitor mixes, fill speakers and more
• 3-band EQ with sweepable mids on mono channels
• 30 high-headroom line level inputs
• Individual channel mutes and overload indication
• 100Hz low-cut filters per channel (18dB/octave)
• Channel inserts for connecting outboard processing (ch. 1-18)
• 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and main masters
• 48V phantom power for connecting condenser mics
• Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
• Control room / headphone outs with level control
• Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs
No-Hassle USB Recording/Playback
• Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
• Choose to record subgroups 1/2 or main L/R mix
• Separate USB input level control to mains
• USB routable to full-featured channel strip
• Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
• Stream playback music for live or studio applications
• Includes user-friendly Tracktion® recording software
Rugged Roadworthy Design
• Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
• Solid steel chassis protects your investment
• Tough ABS side protection
• Robust internal multi-voltage power supply
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website