- Online Stock In Stock
Mackie MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors are specifically designed from start to finish for your music, aimed at revealing the full range and natural character your music deserves. Optimising features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. With a wide range of full-range options and a powerful studio sub, you can be sure MRmk3 has the right setup for your studio.
When we designed our new MRmk3 Powered Studio Monitors we didn’t start on paper, we started with music. We poured through countless hours of music from every possible genre and source. Then, we began the iterative process of designing and redesigning all the critical components that go into a professional studio monitor until we believed we’d created the perfect marriage. The result is acoustic optimisation through features such as MRmk3’s all new minimum-diffraction waveguide that delivers unmatched clarity and an open feel that instantly connects you to the music. Furthermore, optimised electronics as well as custom-matched amps and drivers add in clarity and balance unlike anything else in their price range. Because – most importantly – MRmk3 monitors are designed from start to finish for your music.
The ability to reveal the character of your music is easily the biggest reason to get professional studio monitors and Mackie MRmk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MRmk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
- Powerful deep extended bass fior your Mackie MRmk3 studio
- Designed for high-output and superior low-frequency performance
- 120 Watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10″ Glass aramid composite woofer
- Self ported for satisfying, deep ow end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibilty
- Stereo balanced TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Rugged all-wood cabinent designed to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimizes undesirable resonances
- Low-profile, soft mesh grille cloth delivers a sleek studio look
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance