The Mackie DL1608LT™ redeﬁnes live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad®. With 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. Seamless wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue. This gives you the mobile freedom to control not only the mix, but also powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more. The sleek DL1608 even supports up to 10 iPad devices. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your ﬁngertips.
The Mackie DL1608 is a compact and powerful Live 16-channel digital sound mixer with newer model iPad integration. This mixer has insane audio quality curtsey of its built in 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converter, and is very easy to use. A must have for any band, musician, or Audiophile.
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic® converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 6 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously