With the Lexicon Omega Desktop Recording Studio, Lexicon has taken a whole-system approach to desktop recording. Omega Studio is an integrated computer recording system that includes the Omega 8x4x2 USB I/O mixer, Cubase LE, and Pantheon world-class Lexicon reverb plug-in. Omega Studio contains all of the components necessary to transform your computer into a professional 24-bit recording studio.
Whether you’re a guitarist, keyboard player, vocalist, instrumentalist, or an audio engineer, Omega Studio provides all the I/O mixing, recording, and effects you need to make your next project sound like it came from a professional studio.
The Omega I/O mixer also features channel peak indicators for each analog input as well as an assignable bargraph meter for the 4 busses. By monitoring the signal before the A/D converters, clipping and distortion can be averted, unlike software-only level monitoring that can miss “overs”, ruining the track.
- Two low-noise mic preamplifiers
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- High-impedance front panel input
- Separate mic and line level input controls
- Monitor mix control between live input and playback
- Stereo or mono switch
- 4-channel, 4-segment bar graph meter
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity
- RF filtered and TRS Balanced Line outputs
- TRS inserts let you add your favourite outboard processors