Laserworld Tarm 11
The Laserworld Tarm 11 show laser projector is a full-colour white light RGB laser systems with full analog colour modulation and diode-only equipment. The guaranteed output power is specified at 10,400 mW after optics. Boasting great beam specifications with a diameter of ca. 4 mm and a beam divergence of approx. <1.0 mrad (full angle). It is equipped with a bright red (2’800 mW / 638 nm), a green (2’900 mW / 520 nm), and a blue 3’000 mW / 450 nm) diode laser source.
The scanners are very fast with 45 kpps@8° ILDA standard and allow for a maximum scan angle of 50° (@30 kpps). Thus they are well graphics capable and suitable for professional laser applications.
Optionally as an upgrade available: CT-6210H scanners incl. RTI RayScan driver with 60 kpps@8° ILDA and a max. scan angle of 68° (@35 kpps).
This show laser light can be controlled via ILDA. It has a switchable scan safety and switches for x-axis and y-axis flip. Colour intensity can be adjusted with trim pots per colour channel.
The housing of the tarm 11 is built very rugged and in a dust-proof way, so there is no air circulation inside the enclosure. This reduces maintenance efforts to a minimum.
The mounting bracket allows for hanging and for upright mounting of the laser system.
The tarm 11 is especially suitable for show laser applications in clubs and bars and can be used by beginners as well as professionals.
- 11’000 mW guaranteed output power
- A very fast maximum scan speed of 45 kpps@8° ILDA for graphics projection
- High-precision diode arrays provide an excellent beam divergence of less than 1.0 mrad for a low beam diameter
- Pure diode RGB laser with analogue colour mixing, capable of pure white colour
- Beautiful colours and great colour fading
- The tarm 11 impresses with a very bright 638 nm red
- Fitted with LAN safety switch port, on/off key, and scan safe guard
- Newly developed electronics with calibration capability via a browser interface
- Made in Germany using precision RTi diodes array modules
Guaranteed power at aperture: 11’000 mW
Power Red: 2’800 mW / 638 nm
Power Green: 2’900 mW / 520 nm
Power Blue: 6’000 mW / 450 nm
Beam Specifications (full angle): ca. 4.0 mm / <1.0 mrad
Laser Sources: Diode
Laser Class: 4
Operation Modes: ILDA
Scanner: 45 kpps@8° ILDA; optional as upgrade: CT-6210H incl. Rti RayScan driver: 60 kpps@8° ILDA, max. 68° (@35 kpps).
Scan Angle max.: max. 50° (@30 kpps)
Accessories: browser interface for calibration, key, power cable, manual, interlock connector
Power Supply: 85 V – 250 V / AC
Power Consumption: 280 W
Dimensions: 320 x 260 x 140 mm
Weight: 14 kg