Laserworld Showeditor is a professional laser show control software that provides timeline programming as well as live laser show control features. Showeditor can handle files compatible to the ILDA standard and comes standards with a Network / LAN interface, which allows for easy laser control even over long cable distances (CAT 5).
Laserworld Showeditor offers a variety of interfaces to and from external devices, like MIDI, DMX or LAN. It is possible to create spectacular laser shows synchronous to audio files or even videos, and output the signal to up to 16 physical hardware interfaces (DACs) – allowing for matching these to 16 program channels with 3 tracks each. So even large scale shows can be created with and controlled by Laserworld Showeditor.
For professional applications it is possible to remote-control the software via MIDI or DMX. This is possible for timeline programming and playback as well as for live laser show control.
The ShowNET LAN interface, that comes standard with the Laserworld Showeditor Set, works very stable through the standard TCP/IP transmission protocol. It converts the digital LAN signal to the standard analogue ILDA signal, which is compatible to the utmost computer controllable laser systems in the market. The control signal can be distributed with using a normal, standard network switch, so several ShowNET interfaces can easily be connected.
- Connect, create, and control amazing effects for your ILDA laser
- Includes 100 free laser shows for use straight from the box
- Operate up to 16 laser projections zones at one time (multiple ShowNET systems required)
- Supports a wide range of projectors up to 150kpps scan speeds
- MicroSD card slot for ILDA file playback (ILDA format code 4/5 RGB)
- Standalone operation and DMX IN/OUT via DMX-Adapter
- Maximum scan speed ~100,000 points per second
- Built-in ArtNet-to-DMX converter
- Microsoft Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7 – 32 or 64 bit version, Windows 8 – 32 or 64 bit version, Windows 10 – 32 or 64 bit version)
- CPU: Pentium 4, 1GHz or faster (a faster computer allows for smoother laser output)
- 500 MB RAM or more
- 500MB disc space on hard drive plus additional disc space for the shows
- Sound card
- Graphics resolution minimum 1152 * 864 pixels (otherwise parts of the software windows are not visible), installed openGL driver
Attention Netbook user! Some Netbook displays may not meet the minimum resolution specifications! Make sure to use a proper laptop/netbook for best user experience!
- LAN port 100MBit
Please Note: Showeditor is designed for use with Windows PC. Users running MAC or Linux OS may be able to run the software through emulators, but no support is available.