The 61-key model is ideal for use in the home studio, while still satisfying the needs of a performing musician. microKEY61 harmoniously joins hardware with software by including the “Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle,” providing software versions of five of Korg’s most coveted synthesisers: the MS-20 analog monophonic synthesiser, the Polysix polyphonic synthesiser, the Mono/Poly analog synthesiser, the M1, and the Wavestation digital synthesiser, as a suite of 19 of Korg’s sought after effects plugins.
The microKEY61 also serves double-duty as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 – or any other USB device.
Also included are licenses* for Applied Acoustics Systems’ Strum Acoustic Session, Lounge Lizard Session, and Ultra Analog Session as well as a license for Toontrack’s software drum sound module EzDrummer Lite,* and a discount coupon* for Ableton’s “Live,” “Live Suite,” and “Live LE” DAW software, widely popular for its sophisticated functionality.
- USB MIDI keyboard – thin, lightweight, and USB-powered
- Velocity-sensitive natural-touch mini-keyboard with excellent playing feel
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance
- No need to install a driver; just connect it to your computer, and it’s ready for use
- Great for use with iPad
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg’s nanoPAD2 or other USB devices to your setup
- A generous assortment of licenses and discount coupons for popular software titles is included
- KORG KONTROL Editor is included
- A license is included for the “Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle,” giving you software versions of Korg’s classic synthesisers
- No driver installation needed – the standard USB MIDI driver provided by Windows/Mac OS X is supported
- Natural Touch mini-keyboard 61 keys
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- Octave Shift: -3~+3
Connections: USB: Type A (x 2); Type B (x1)
Power:USB bus power
Power Consumption: Less than 500mA
Dimensions (W x D x H) : 850(W)x 139(D)x 54(H)mm
Weight: 1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs.
- USB cable
- KORG BUNDLE SOFTWARE PIN Card
You can connect the microKEY25 to your iPad and use it to control apps*2 such as the Korg iMS-20 via MIDI *2. (With Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit or similar device)*3. For the 37/61-key models, you just need to connect them via a USB hub that can supply power.
*1:Operation has been verified on iOS 5.0.1.
*2:The app must support Core MIDI.
*3:For the 25-key model as well, we recommend using a powered hub if you plan to use the microKEY for an extended time.
Apple Macintosh with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Mac OS X or Apple Macintosh with Intel supported processor
Mac OS X10.5 or later
Computer with USB port, satisfying the operating requirements of Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista/7
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 (32bit, 64bit) or Windows 7 SP1 (32bit, 64bit)