- Online Stock Out Of Stock
The Korg KDM3 series is renowned for its powerful volume and its clearly-audible tone. We are proud to announce the latest model, the KDM-3 which features a fresh new appearance. Along with an attractive look that resembles a miniature mechanical metronome, it also contains a rich variety of beat patterns and metronome sounds. It’s also packed with the convenient functions that you expect from a digital unit and will support your performance in situation, regardless of genre or instrument.
Eight metronome sounds, including a mechanical metronome sound
The design is not the only way in which this unit is reminiscent of a mechanical metronome. The KDM-3 now provides the sound of an acoustic mechanical metronome. You can also choose alternative sounds to suit your performance or instrument, including cowbell, rimshot, or voice. All of these sounds deliver a clear tone that is easy to hear and will not be obscured even by high-volume instruments.
19 beat patterns support songs of any genre
In addition to 0-9 beats per measure with your choice of duplets, triplets, triplets omitting the middle note, quadruplets, and quadruplets omitting the middle notes, we’ve provided variations such as son clave and rumba clave, for a total of 19 built-in beat patterns. The tempo can be freely specified in the range of 30 to 252 beats/minute. From classic to pop, jazz, and Latin, this unit covers your needs in a wide range of genres.
Timer mode is convenient for practicing the basics
Timer mode is a function that operates the metronome for a specified length of time and then automatically stops. It’s a great convenience for warming-up or when practicing the basics.
- Stylish design that’s reminiscent of a mechanical metronome.
- Eight metronome sounds, including a mechanical metronome sound.
- 19 beat patterns support songs of any genre.
- Easy one-touch operation and an easily-readable display.
- Choose from three types of tempo settings to suit your needs
- Sound Out mode lets you tune while listening to a reference tone.
- Timer mode is convenient for practicing the basics.
- Memory Backup function and Auto Power-Off function.
- Long-life design ensures worry-free performance even during extended practice sessions.
Outputs: 1 x 1/8″ (headphones)
Power Source: 4 x AA batteries
Dimensions: 60 x 73 x 113 mm