The Dolcetto-V uses a newly designed clip that firmly attaches to the peg box of a violin or viola. The tuning meter is located directly in your field of vision, allowing convenient performance with the unit attached to the instrument. In addition to the conventional chromatic mode, violin mode and viola mode are also provided. In each mode, the string number is also shown beside the note name, ensuring confident and intuitive tuning. In this case, the display will also indicate PURE 5TH, and the temperament will have pure fifths.
The Korg Dolcetto-V (AW3V) is a professional tuner and metronome for string instruments such as viola or violin. The unit attaches to the peg box and feature large display screen with easy to navigate functions.
- Dolcetto features all-around support for large or small orchestral instruments, including a transposition function
- Dolcetto-V is equipped with a special clip and a dedicated mode for violin/viola
- Metronome function
- The high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg
- New type of display providing superb visibility that’s both bright and readable from any angle
- High durability that stands up to impact and aging
- Easy-to-understand operation, with buttons placed on the front
- Calibration function that supports all concert pitches
- The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit.
- Memory backup function
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave): Chromatic: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Reference pitch: A4 = 410 – 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Transpose range: C, F, B-flat, E-flat
- Tempo range: A quarter note = 30 – 252 per a minute
- Tempo accuracy: ±0.1%
- Beat range: 0 – 5 beats, duplet, triplet
- Dimensions: 56 (W) x 49 (D) x 69 (H) mm
- Weight: 34 g (including battery)
- Battery life
Tuner: Approximately 8 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
Metronome: Approximately 8 hours (Metronome continuously operating, Tempo = 120, 4 beats, Sound)
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.