KORG’s clip-style tuners can be attached directly to the headstock of your instrument. Improving on the already popular PitchHawk, the PitchHawk-G2 features a new high-brightness high-contrast colour LCD display that allows you to tune with unprecedentedly high visibility. The body has also been made even slimmer, improving both design and functionality. These new models represent the evolution of clip-style tuners, while maintaining the high-precisions tuning that you expect from KORG.
The AW3G2WH or PitchHawk-G2 is a professional high-end chromatic tuner for guitars and bass. The sensitive pick up gives you the most accurate tuning possible while the high-contrast colour screen allows easy viewing.
- Advanced colour LCD provides a new dimension of visibility.
- A slimmer, easier to use design
- Dedicated guitar and bass modes and also provides flat/capo settings
- The high precision and sensitivity that you expect from KORG
- A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility.
- Warning function prevents beginners from over-winding the first string
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.