- Online Stock In Stock
JBL PRX815W PA Pack
The JBL PRX815W PA Pack is a powered full-range speaker set and digital 12-channel mixer designed for live performance applications. The PRX815W is the perfect PA for all applications including FOH (main speaker) systems and use as floor monitors up on stage. While the Ui12 digital mixer delivers amazing quality and versatility to mix almost anything with ease, simply connect your preferred device to the ui12’s wifi and you’re ready to mix.
The PRX815W features a solid 15”, two-way, bass-reflex design with high quality 1.5″ compression driver. Powered by a 1500-watt class-D amplifier. This latest range in the PRX range also features an integrated WiFi connection. This allows you to wirelessly control and tune your PA system from the PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android.
Walk around the venue during sound check and fine-tune your speakers to sound better as a system. Use the 8-band EQ, speaker delay, mute, gain and more to make sure your audience hears great sound from every corner of the room. It’s easy to configure shows offline and save presets. You can even find any connected speaker instantly with the useful Locator function.
Designed to deliver legendary JBL sound for bands, DJs and more, PRX815W represents the next generation in smart live sound reinforcement.
The Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the Ui12 and Ui16 each feature built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. Both models feature fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels.
Both mixers offer 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs. Built in are three dedicated Lexicon FX busses: Reverb, Delay and Chorus. In addition, mixer controls include Subgroups, Mute groups and View groups, among others. The Ui Series mixers feature full Show/Snapshot recallability with channel recall safes. while security lockout features allow customization of device access to only specific functions and mixes if needed. Both mixers also offer independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications.
The Ui12 also features four XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with two balanced XLR Aux outputs, two quarter-inch headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx®, Digitech®, and Lexicon®
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon® FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
System Type: Self Powered 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
Power Rating: 1500W (750W x 2)
Frequency Range: 50Hz -20kHz (-10 dB, Main)
Frequency Response: 56Hz – 20kHz (±3 dB, Main)
Maximum SPL: 137 dB peak
Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
LF Driver: 1 x JBL 275G (15 in) woofer
HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H-2 1.5″ (37.5 mm) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
Input Connectors: 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
Input Impedance: 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
- Green LED indicates signal present
- Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio
EQ: User selectable presets for Main or Monitor position, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application
Dynamic Control (Input): dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
AC Power Input: 100V – 240V ~ 50/60 Hz
Enclosure: Asymmetrical, 18 mm, plywood
Finish: Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
Dimensions (H x W x D): 701 mm x 446 mm x 359 mm
Weight: 21.6 kg